The School of Biological Sciences, University of Edinburgh is offering bursaries for applicants studying eligible masters programmes in the 2018-2019 academic session. Each bursary will have a value of £10,000 and is intended to assist with tuition fees. The bursary is only tenable for one academic year.
- Eligible students must be nationals of countries outwith the EU and studying one of the following campus-based programmes:
- MSc/PgDip Biochemistry
- MSc/PgDip Biodiversity and Taxonomy of Plants
- MSc/PgDip Bioinformatics
- MSc/PgDip Biotechnology
- MSc/PgDip Drug Discovery and Translational Biology
- MSc/PgDip Synthetic Biology and Biotechnology
- MSc/PgDip Systems and Synthetic Biology
- MSc/PgDip Quantitative Genetics & Genome Analysis (including Animal Breeding & Genetics, Evolutionary Genetics, Human Complex Trait Genetics)
Criteria: The bursaries will be awarded based on academic merit.
- Applicants should send an email registering their interest for the bursary to firstname.lastname@example.org that they include both their UUN/application ID and the programme(s) they have applied for.
- Applicants should only email their interest once they have been offered a place on a relevant programme. Awards will be made on the basis of academic merit.
- Applicants must note interest no later than 4th May 2018
All applicants will be notified of the outcome by the end of May 2018.