United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA is a publicly quoted company listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and has a well-diversified shareholder base.
Deadline: January 15, 2018
Job Functions: Human Resources
Industries and Specification: Banking/Finance & Investment
- Are you confident in taking initiative and be assertive?
- Are you creative, innovative, result oriented and self-driven?
- Do you have great Learning agility?
- Do you have 0 -2year work experience?
- Do you have OND/HND/BSc in any discipline with a minimum of
Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower?
- Have you completed NYSC?
- Do you have passion for supporting people?
- Are you bi-lingual (French & English, Portuguese will be an added
- Are you Techy and Social Media Savvy?e
Educational Qualifications for the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Human Resource Trainee Program:
- Minimum Education level -OND/HND/BSc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/2nd class lower in any related discipline.