The SEPLAT Joint Venture is pleased to announce the commencement of its 2017/18 edition of seplat JV Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. This Scholarship award is one of th programmes SEPLAR in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner the Nigerian Petroleum Company Ltd uses to support educational development ad human capacity building.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE NNPC/SEPLAT 2017/18 UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD:
- Applicants must be in second year of study or above ,
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’level credit passes (English and Mathemeatic inclusive) at one sitting,
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
- Only students who are studying any of the following courses nedd apply:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Enginerring
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Enginering
- Human Medicine
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
How to apply for the NNPC/SEPLAT 2017/18 Undergraduate Scholarship Award:
Eligible students must complete an online application form on SEPLAT’s website
All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
More opportunities like this @theafricanscholar