Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant state authorities) partners of the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program. The program includes the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies partners of the initiative. The list of the post-graduate courses under this Program is available at the following page:
The aim of the Program is to foster cooperation among Italian Universities and Italian companies in order to promote their internationalization by sustaining higher education courses tailored to the needs of the labor market. Thanks to this Program, young foreigners, educated in Italy and properly trained in their specific fields of expertise, will have the opportunity to make a working experience at selected Italian companies, partners of Invest Your Talent in Italy.
Deadline: February 28, 2019
- List of Eligible Countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Vietnam.
- Applications may only be submitted by those candidates from eligible countries listed above who hold required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree program (Laurea Magistrate or Master Universitario).
- Only those students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (Laurea Magistrate or Master) included in the program can apply for a IYT scholarship:
- Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old on the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the common European Framework of Reference for Langauges (CEFR). Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken in consideration in the selection process.
Duration of the Scholarship: The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2018. Students will receive the instalment every three months
How to apply:
Candidates must complete and submit the online application form available at the following link: