Graduate Trainee Programme at the Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is now open. The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (NBC), invites applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential for an intensive Eighteen Months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
- Educational Qualifications
Bachelor of Science (2nd Class Lower)/Higher National Diploma or its equivalent Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from accredited institutions.
Applicants should not be more than 26 years old as at the time of application.
- Only applications made on the website will be accepted. Candidates who meet the stated criteria will be contacted via email or phone.
- Applicants shall sit for Computer Based Test and successful candidates shall be invited for an oral interview and medical examination.
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) throughout the eighteen months. The programme is a non-residential training at the NBC’s Technical Training Center located in Ikeja, Lagos.
- Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of the Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City of Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians and Technical Operators in the company.
Visit theafricanscholar.com for more information like this.
Deadline: December 22, 2017.