UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is delighted to offer the Mwangi MBA Scholarship Competition 2018 in conjunction with the Irish Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade. The successful candidate of this Scholarship competition will be awarded an opportunity to complete a full-time MBA at one of the world’s leading business schools and to live in one of Europe’s most dynamic cities.
Deadline: February 26, 2018
Benefits of the Mwangi MBA Scholarship
The Scholarship includes: Full tuition fees for the full-time MBA at UCD Smurfit School to the value of €34,500 and a €20,500 stipend.
MBA Entry Criteria
Please refer to the full-time MBA entry requirements and ensure that you meet them before submitting your application. Applicants who wish to be considered for the Mwangi MBA Scholarship should meet the following minimum entry requirements.
- A recognised university degree in any discipline or an extensive record of business or professional experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ post-graduation professional work experience
- Meet the minimum English language requirement by 14 May 2018
Achieve a minimum score of 600 or above by 14 May 2018. GMAT test fee waivers are available to eligible Mwangi MBA scholarship applicants. Please email email@example.com for more information. As GMAT fee waivers are limited early application is recommended.
Eligibility Criteria for the Mwangi MBA Scholarship
- This Scholarship is open only to female citizens of Kenya who are committed to returning to their country after their MBA.
- Applications from public sector, ethnic minorities, people with disability and other marginalised groups are particularly encouraged.
- In exceptional cases, work experience may compensate for academic experience.
- This scholarship is intended to support candidates who would otherwise be unable to access overseas postgraduate opportunities.