The Collective Global Accelerator (CGA) accelerates the success of impactful entrepreneurs and innovators from all over the world. At CGA, you’ll get the mindset, tools, and network to help you scale your social enterprise and become an extraordinary entrepreneur. If you’re looking to make a difference for people in need, we can help you do just that.
The Collective Global Accelerator (CGA) is a 4-week residential experience at our co-living community The Collective Old Oak in London. CGA brings together the best and brightest social entrepreneurs from all over the world, with diverse backgrounds and businesses. We want to help you scale your impact on the world.
If you attend CGA, you’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to become a better entrepreneur;
- to be part of a community of people who share your commitment to do good;
- to grow into a global innovator, and
- to get access to our network of world-class experts and thought leaders.
Deadline: January 10, 2018
The Collective Global Accelerator is an initiative by The Collective Foundation and covers all costs for participants
Benefits of the Collective Global Accelerator (CGA)
- Speakers and Workshops: Learn from experts in London how to develop your business, build your brand, increase your impact and become a better entrepreneur. Weekly workshops and speaker events led by London’s brightest minds will give you the tools to become a better entrepreneur.
- Mentors: Get matched with a personal mentor, an entrepreneur or leader in your industry, with whom you will set your personal goals and aspirations. Together, you will create a strategy on how to achieve your dreams.
- Community: The Collective Old Oak is a co-living community in London. Be part of the community for 4 weeks and enjoy all it has to offer – the company of creative and ambitious people, daily social events, and inspiring spaces. Living and working together with your fellow participants is truly a magical experience that you’ll always remember. The Collective Foundation sponsors all participants’ stay during the program.
- Network: Get access to the world-class network of The Collective. We will help you get the right connections you need to propel your start-up forwards. Every week, we will have outings to relevant organizations in London’s social enterprise scene.
- Pitch Event: The journey concludes with a pitch event, which will be attended by leading organizations in London’s social enterprise, technology and start-up scene. The goal of this event is for you to get connected to the right people who can help you with your start-up. After our training, you will be more than ready to pitch your business in front of people who are rooting for you, and have the means to help you scale your impact.