McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to join its 5th Next Generation Women Leaders event.
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. It does so every day, internally and with its clients. Take the next step in your leadership journey and apply for the Next Generation Women Leaders event, to be held on May 24-26 in Paris.
McKinsey & Company is looking for Women who:
- are students, graduates or working professionals with fewer than 6 years of experience
- hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
- have a proven record of leadership in an academic and/or professional setting
- thrive when working with other people
- want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share
- McKinsey & Company offers you—talented women based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa—the opportunity to shape your personal leadership style.
- McKinsey will cover your accommodation and travel. Please note that we are only able to cover travel costs to Paris from locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
How to Apply for the McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Award
To apply for the McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Award, please submit the following items in English:
- CV: Your CV should include details of your education and grades, work experience and any extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Cover letter: A cover letter (1 page maximum) should include a description of a challenging situation where you could demonstrate your leadership skills.
- Transcripts: Your office/practice preferences define which academic transcripts are required. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards.
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts.
- For any other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your CV.
Please see below for options. We ask that you choose locations to which you have strong ties (e.g., you have lived, studied, or worked), as well as locations for which you are fluent in the local language(s).
Application Deadline: March 8, 2018
more info @ theafricanscholar.com