The bank of England is pleased to have launched this scholarship program, which indicates a key part of its commitment to attracting and inspiring the best people to public service. The scholarship offers financial support to students from Black or Mixed African or Caribbean backgrounds who will be starting their undergraduate degree courses at UK universities in the autumn of 2018.
Deadline: January 22, 2018
Successful candidates will be announced by May 2018
Benefits of the African-Caribbean Scholarship
- Successful applicants receive up to £30,000 over the course of your undergraduate degree, as a contribution towards your living expenses and other costs of study.
- Paid Summer Internships
- Mentoring, coaching and support from a member of our team
The scholarship is being launched in association with the Windsor Fellowship.
Eligibility Requirements for the Bank of England African-Caribbean Scholarship
- Students who are eligible to work and study in the UK
- Students from a Black or Mixed African or Caribbean background
- At least 104 UCAS points, (Pre 2017, 260 UCAS points)
- Household income below £50,000 (we will ask for evidence at a later stage)
- You must be planning to start your firstfull-time undergraduate degree in Autumn 2018.
To apply for the African-Caribbean Scholarship please click here.
For more information about the Bank of England please visit their website