Mobile Telecommunications Limited is Namibia’s leading telecommunications company, with over 2,000 000 cellular customers. MTC now provides coverage to all major towns in Namibia and reaches an estimate 95% of the population. MTC invites qualifying students to apply for an MTC Bursary
Requirements for the Mobile Telecommunications:
- Namibian Citizenship
- Registration at a recognised tertiary institution within SADC
- Above 70% average academic performance during the 2017 academic year
- 2nd & 3rd Year Bachelor of Computer Science/Information Technology
- 2nd Year Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications
- 4th Year Bachelor of Marketing
- 4th Year Bachelor of Human Resources Management
- 4th year Bachelor of Accounting.
Scope of Bursary:
All inclusive within the scope of the MTC Bursary Programme.
A written motivation with comprehensive CV and academic records must be submitted to:
MTC Head Office
Att: Loide Martin
P O Box 23051, WINDHOEK
C/O Mose Tjitendero & Hamutenya Wanahepo Ndadi Streets
Applications forms can be downloaded here or obtained at the reception desk.
Application Deadline: January 9, 2018.
Namibians from previously disadvantaged groups in need of financial assistance with strong academic track records are urged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.