Application Deadline: April 15, 2018
- First class: PhD & master degree 10,000RMB/ year, bachelor degree& Chinese language students 6000RMB/ year
- Second class: PhD & master degree 8,000RMB year, bachelor degree& Chinese language students 4000RMByear
Duration of the scholarship is One year and is applicable to International undergraduate, graduate, and Chinese Language Students.
Eligibility Requirement for the CQUPT President Scholarship for International Students
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 45 when apply for the Chinese Language programs;
- be a high school graduates under the age of 25 when apply for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- Applicants should not be holding any other scholarship
Application Procedure and Application Documents (in duplicate）
Complete the Application Form for CQUPT President Scholarship (Attachment 1) and print a hard copy. and then mail to the follow address before April 15, 2018 with the following required document.
Contact person: Wen Jin
International office, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications
No2 Chongwen Road, Nan’an District, Chongqing 400065, China
1). 2 Passport size Photos
2). Application Form for Chongqing Municipal Government Scholarship（written in Chinese or English）;
3). Notarized highest diploma;
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3). Academic transcripts （written in Chinese or English）;
Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4). A Study Plan or Research Proposal （written in Chinese or English）;
This should be a minimum of 800 words.
5). Two Recommendation Letters （written in Chinese or English）;
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
6).Copy of Passport Home Page
7). Foreigner Physical Examination Form （photocopy） （written in English, can be downloaded in the attachment 2）;
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
9). Papers or Articles Published or to be Published and the copy of valid HSK Certificate （if available）.
Please use DIN A4. All documents should be bound together on top left corner in the order. (You should submit TWO sets of bound documents）. No application documents will be returned.