The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience. This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience. Successful participation in our programs could invariably lead to full-time professional employment with the firm or an exclusive scholarship offer to study for a Post-graduate degree under our “Robert Akinjewe Scholarship Fund” Career Fulfilment.
Deadline: March 10, 2018
Application Process for the ARM Young Talent Program:
Please send CV’s to email@example.com with ‘AYTP 2018 ‘as the subject.
All applicants must:
- currently be enrolled at a recognized university
- have completed at least a year of your degree
- be on track for a 2:1 degree (or the equivalent)
Shortlisted candidates based on select criteria will be contacted by HCM.
This years program would begin on the 6th of June and end on the 15th of July,2016.* subject to change
Desired Skills and Experience for the ARM Young Talent Program
We seek high quality students from all disciplines that possess:
- great communication skills (both written and oral), analytical and logical reasoning skills
- strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- able to think creatively and to be innovative
- able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment